The answer to disease prevention and cure is ‘immunity'. It is your body’s first and last line of defense against all diseases. No matter what medication you take or need to be on, the human body is built with an intelligent and brilliant system called immunity, which will protect, prevent and help you heal any disease.
Stronger the immunity, lesser are the chances of contracting a disease and faster is the healing process of a disease that is already established in your body. It is impossible to get any disease, including cancer, if your immunity is strong. Hence, investing in building your immunity should be your top priority.
This course on immunity will help you understand what it is, identify its different components that can help you decode and diagnose blood reports in a proper way, identify various lifestyle factors causing low immunity, habits that could hurt your overall health and recommend the required changes in your lifestyle.
This course aims at educating you about various approaches that you can adopt to invest in your immunity in an integrative and holistic way. The course integrates different healing modalities involving the four pillars, the right medical approach and tools that are beyond medicine, like yoga, pranayama, meditation and certain simple and inexpensive lifestyle changes that can benefit your overall health.
Anyone who is interested in acquiring knowledge to prevent, heal and reset their health. There is no prior educational qualification required.
11 am - 7 pm
10000 (+18% GST)
What you will learn
- Module 1: Introduction to Immunity: Take a closer look at Immunity as a concept along with different components of immunity. Understand the ‘lymphatic system' and how it is key to a body's immune defences and get a deeper understanding of how our gut is intricately connected to our Immunity.
- Module 2: Role of Balanced Nutrition: Learn the right nutritional approach, immunity boosting vitamins and minerals, foods that destroy immunity and foods to eat that help build immunity, superfoods for a strong immune system.
- Module 3: Role of Quality Sleep: Learn how lack of sleep suppresses immunity function, cycles of sleep, practical and realistic tips conducive to sleep.
- Module 4: Role of Emotional Detox: Learn the fight and flight response, how chronic stress can lower immunity and affect your gut, as well as negatively affect emotions.
- Module 5: Role of Adequate Exercise: Learn how exercise enhances blood and lymph circulation and slows down the release of stress hormones and boosts feel good hormones.
- Module 6: Case Study and Assessment: Check your understanding to know how much have you grasped and understood from this course.